Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Contact generation in Outlook 2007 by candltuman
I have now completed the new email profile and yes! my address book is now functioning.... but I don't seem to know how to access my old contacts...
November 7th 07 02:23 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
6 400
Server contacts vs. personal contacts by Bri
When I go to send an email to a contact that I have created under my profile and not a contact listed in the global address I would do the...
November 7th 07 02:20 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 312
missing/ hidden contacts outlook 2000 sp3 by Goldie
Hello, One of our users has a windows 2000 machine with outlook 2000 sp3 installed. When he goes into new message and selects 'to' then selects...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 7th 07 12:26 PM
by Goldie Go to last post
11 994
outlook07: (exchange) public folder favorites contact, find by Paul Abbit
Config: outlook 07 in SBS domain with exchange server. problem only occurs on 2 outlook 07 computers problem does not occur on outlook 03...
November 7th 07 10:48 AM
by Paul Abbit Go to last post
0 296
Edit multiple phone numbers by Inky
We have imported some 2,500 Contacts in to Outlook 2003. We need to edit the country codes for almost all of them as they are in the 001 617 XXX...
November 7th 07 10:12 AM
by Inky Go to last post
2 388
How do you set up a master contacts database for everyone to use? by JAP
Hi, we have Outlook 2003 and exchange server 2003. We are trying to set up a "Master" contacts folder that no one "owns" or has to "share" but is...
November 7th 07 06:57 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
2 373
How to delete a wrong contact in the recent contact feature by Kaktus
When beginning to type a name in the contact field, names beginning with the same letter appear. One of the names I use a lot, has a wrong e-mail...
November 6th 07 11:13 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 744
How do I stop activity logging to my vcard in Outlook 2003? by JavaGuy
I want to send my vcard to many people, but I do not want them to see all the emails I have sent by clicking on the Activity tab. How do I stop...
November 6th 07 11:03 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
6 599
importing excel contact list to outlook by Katelyn
I have a contact list saved in an excel file. I tried to import that contact list to Microsoft Outlook by doing the following: 1. Clicking on...
November 6th 07 10:47 PM
by Edward Go to last post
2 580
Extract DL members to individual contacts by Judy F
We have a distribution list that consists of all employees. They are not in the Contacts folder as an individual. As new employees are hired, they...
November 6th 07 10:09 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 418
Can a nickname (.NK2) file lose its contents? by mgaffney
I have a user that says that a couple of weeks ago, when they composed Email messages, they would type in the beginning of someone's Email address,...
November 6th 07 09:12 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 497
how can i backup my contacts to a cd? by johnr531
I want to backup my outlook contacts on to a cd in case my hard drive crashes. I currently am using outlook 2000
November 6th 07 09:07 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 436
Reply and automatically save address of original sender by Ronnie
Doesn't Outlook automatically save the address of a new sender which you reply to? Is there something that needs to be done to make this happen? --...
November 6th 07 09:04 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 711
Missing Outlook Contacts by Jan
I am missing at category called "Important" and all the contacts belonging to that. My number of categories is 15 now, and I wonder if it...
November 6th 07 09:02 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 435
blank global address list window - after doing an advanced find by ac2006
I have this issue where my Global Address List window opens up blank after doing an advanced fine. The senerio is. 1. Open Global Address List,...
November 6th 07 09:00 PM
by ac2006 Go to last post
5 588
distribution list by sabrina
I have accidently moved a distruibtion list into a new folder (on my outlook bar) The list of names has vanished! Can i get it back? If not, how do...
November 6th 07 08:58 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 277
Problems searching Outlook contacts using the search box by artsinstark
Whenever I type a contact name in the search box, I get an error message saying it can't be found. Am I doing something wrong? Is there something...
November 6th 07 08:56 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
7 607
2007 - Default Business Card Image? by Angel
Is there a way to change the default Business Card Image being used? I can't seem to locate it's where abouts - via settings or otherwise. Where is...
November 6th 07 08:26 PM
by candltuman Go to last post
1 558
How to add a shared contact folder to the Address book OL2007 by Joni70
My boss has shared his contacts with me (Outlook 2007 and Exchange server). I can open his shared folder in my Outlook 2007 Contact Pane, but... He...
November 6th 07 07:57 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 863
import export error in translation when trying to do either by pedlat
I have installed office 2007. Prior to that I had the trial version. Every time I want to import or export contacts or mail when I click next on...
November 6th 07 04:18 PM
by pedlat Go to last post

From The