Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Is it possible to synchronize Outlook to Blackberry using Bluetooth? by resonator80
I have a Blackberry 8700C and am running Office 2003 on Windows XP. I have been able to synchronize my 8700C with Outlook using the USB cable....
April 25th 07 11:11 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 421
How do I add multiple addresses from an email into my contacts? by Waimak
Outlook 2003. I have received an email which was sent to a large list of people. I want to copy those email addresses into my Contacts without...
April 25th 07 09:59 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 1,276
How do I import Outlook contact info into a fax cover sheet? by darylsden
My boss is converting from Filemaker to Outlook. Filemaker allows you to create a (hard copy) fax cover sheet with the contact's information in the...
April 25th 07 09:18 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 498
undo an accidental deletion of a distribution list in Outlook by Iris
i was trying to delete a contact from a distribution list but deleted the whole distribution list. how can i get my distribution list back?
April 25th 07 05:20 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,424
How remove an auto-populating name/email when not in Contacts? by ZorroACA
I had an email accidently populate with a name I didn't want to use. The name is not part of my Contacts folder nor the company's Global Address...
April 25th 07 05:20 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 2,115
Open custom shared contacts by tdstr
Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 I have a user who created several custom contacts lists who would like to share with her secretary. She was able to...
April 25th 07 04:40 PM
by tdstr Go to last post
0 537
Can I set up a Distribution List in the Global Address Book? by Karla Hennicke
I need to set up a Distribution List in our Global Address Book for all users in my company. Please tell me the easiest way to go about everyone...
April 25th 07 02:06 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 832
E-mailed contacts clump into one record when moved by Judy
I'm using Windows XP and Outlook 2003. Someone e-mailed me a few dozen contacts which appear individually as vcards in the body of the e-mail. (From...
April 25th 07 02:06 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 324
FAX number from Outlook Contacts is showing up as an Email Add by Learning to work with the Borg
Should fax be the desired medium, how does one get the fax sent through Outlook when fax number is in the "To..." ? Other than internet fax service...
April 24th 07 08:53 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
9 1,271
How to embed .doc with hyperlinks into an Outlook email? by admin asst
I'm wanting to embed a flier I made in MS Word into an Outlook email message. Trouble is, once embedded, the hyperlinks on the flier no longer...
April 24th 07 08:20 PM
by admin asst Go to last post
0 519
Birtday of imported Contacts is not shown in Calendar by ernmcc
I tried this fix and the birthdays aren't appearing in Calendar still. "Eckhard" wrote: Yes, that works. I also found in the German Forum a...
April 24th 07 07:44 PM
by ernmcc Go to last post
0 424
Email sent to comcast.net addresses are not being received by JeffB
Email sent to @comcast.net addresses is not being received when sent from my new Employers domain. No error messages are being received back. he...
April 24th 07 05:19 PM
by Rich/rerat Go to last post
2 435
Stop Outlook contacts being auto-populated from emails by Tribalhunter
Hi, How do I stop my contacts being auto populated by the addresses in every email I open? Thanks
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 24th 07 04:10 PM
by Tribalhunter Go to last post
10 998
2 questions by Dan
1) How do I email my contact list from Outlook to someone else. 2) I want to set up a distribution list to a group of companies, but some of the...
April 24th 07 02:44 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 448
sync my contacts by drahmed175
i cant sync my contacts through the active sync software,,the contacts and other criteria related to the outlook is not highlighted ,, although i...
April 24th 07 02:38 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 321
Questions on Use of Shared Contacts in Exchange by Epsilon
We will be moving to a hosted Exchange environment & I have a couple of questions concerning shared Contacts. If I create a folder for shared...
April 24th 07 01:04 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 396
sync multiple contact folders in Outlook 2007 with Smartphone using Vista Mobile Device Center by [email protected]
Hi, in the past i used Outlook 2003 with Win XP and Active Sync to sync my outlook data to my Smartphone (Windows Mobile 2003). For...
April 24th 07 12:57 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 839
searching buy phone number in outlook contacts by Mad Scientist
Has anyone had any luck trying to search there contacts buy phone number, i.e. type in a phone number in the search box and have it find the contact...
April 24th 07 11:29 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 428
Default Address Lists & GAL by snoop
Hi all, I’m running Exchange 2003 and Windows 2003 AD. I have created custom address list according to user’s Global security group membership....
April 24th 07 04:16 AM
by snoop Go to last post
0 310
Where is my Outlook 2003 Contacts file? by TxWebdesigner
Just got a new desktop and I've transferred my .pst files (Outlook 2003) from my old desktop to my new desktop (Outlook 2003) just fine. Problem...
April 24th 07 02:30 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post

From The