Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
VCards by Sprinks
I sent a colleague my VCard today, but he said he was unable to open it. Does anyone know whether the attachment might be filtered by either their...
April 24th 07 01:03 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
6 611
integration of outlook 2007 and MSN? by Alain Bourgeois
Dear all, I would like to know if it is possible to start a messenger voice conversation from outlook 2007. In outlook, I saw there is a way to...
April 23rd 07 10:34 PM
by Alain Bourgeois Go to last post
0 363
Distribution List Error by [email protected]
When I try to create a new distribution lists in Outlook 2003 contacts, i can successfully create the list. However when i right click on the list,...
April 23rd 07 07:22 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
7 509
Mail Merge with New Outlook Contacts List by Susan May
I created a new contact list and when I tried to set up my mail merge document to select the data source form Outlook Contacts, only 2 of my 4...
April 23rd 07 07:20 PM
by Susan May Go to last post
2 415
How do I change Font size in Contacts? by Alice
When I double click on a contact it opens a box where I can enter all the informatin for the contact ie: name, address and phone number. How do I...
April 23rd 07 07:08 PM
by Alice Go to last post
0 1,271
Problem with using Contacts by paul
I recently changed computers and moved my .PST file accross. All appeared to be OK, in that my contacts are there. However, if I go to create a...
April 23rd 07 02:06 PM
by paul Go to last post
2 353
PST's by Henry Roif
Hi guys Outlook 2007 I save a backup pst. When recovered Birthdays go from 11pm to 11pm showed as a 2 day activity. Is there a reason and how can I...
April 23rd 07 12:49 PM
by Oliver Vukovics Go to last post
1 345
Outlook file translators stuck on a default data file or not worki by Charles griffiths
I exported a file to excel successfully to clean it up, when I tried to import it back - although it allows me to specify the excel file I want - it...
April 23rd 07 11:50 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 827
3rd party gen GAL by mike3004
like function "address magic enterprise" to auto import GAL(mainly extract LDAP address to local address book) or CSV import file from Exchange...
April 22nd 07 11:46 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 489
Contacts + Calendar disappearing Outlook 2007 by Vacspare
Contacts & Calendar folders disappeared from Outlook "Personal Folders" list but still appears in Menu "Go" list, and on the search Address book...
April 22nd 07 02:50 PM
by Vacspare Go to last post
4 1,086
Contacts Name Format by AlanHo
I have just upgraded to Outlook 2007 and have opened my previous .pst file to import all Emails, contacts etc - which is fine. I notice that in...
April 22nd 07 11:28 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 467
Categories vs Distribution lists by Donna Aten
Where can I read a good description of the differences between categories & DL and how best to use either/or to best advantage? I read help about...
April 22nd 07 09:39 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
1 450
Transfer .pst file with mutiple contact folders to other computer by SOPHIE
Help! Outlook 2000 My main computer needs it's motherboard replaced. I want to use outlook on my laptop while main computer is out of action. How...
April 22nd 07 03:48 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 403
Contacts migration by D.N.Dunlap
I just got a new computer and want to transfer my contacts from my old computer to my new one. The new computer is running vista and the old XP, The...
April 22nd 07 03:48 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 507
indexing problems in outlook 2007 on vista? by Samir C.
I had a trial version of office 2007 enterprise running on vista. I ended up uninstalling and re-installing a version I recently bought. I can't...
April 22nd 07 03:46 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
7 686
Convert my DL's to categories for mass emailing by Temp556
Using M/S Office 2003 with Windows XP Professional-version 2002-service pack 2. When importing contact info to another computer, I lose the link...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 22nd 07 12:32 AM
by Temp556 Go to last post
11 1,061
Outlook contact layout has changed by Johnny
The layout of the contact form has changed as follows: Fisrt line of the form is now horizontal as opposed to the standard vertical format. Also the...
April 21st 07 08:44 PM
by Johnny Go to last post
0 315
How do I get Outlook Contacts under my mailbox list? by Annoyed Microsoft User (Whats new?)
Having wasted now excessive amounts of time trying to figure it out using the (typically useless) help, I'm forced to create a login here and ask,...
April 21st 07 03:26 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
8 596
How to get a place not only for secrits but also for communication. by ann
If you have some questions to ask ,you may go to somewhere as Yahoo for a answer.Yes,maybe you can ask and can get someone's answer ,but you can't...
April 21st 07 02:28 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 369
Issues With Custom Outlook Contact Forms by Don K
I thought I posted a message prior to this one, but do not see it in the posted threads, so am starting over. Here is the issue I am using Outlook...
April 21st 07 01:16 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The