Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Updated Microsoft Outlook 2000 by Larry Smith
Microsoft Outlook 2000 recently upgraded and I lost all my contacts. 575 Contacts did not transfer. Is there a way to retreive them or do I need...
April 20th 07 11:38 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 341
How can I create a fax coversheet from a contact in Outlook? by Erica Lynn Milburn
In Outlook contacts, the Tools menu gives you the option to create a new letter to a contact. Is there a way that I can add the option to create a...
April 20th 07 11:37 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 400
auto import csv file to outlook? urgent by mike3004
Dear all is any tools for do that from a csv file to required folder? build-in or 3-rd party tools is ok Thx a lot mike
April 20th 07 09:47 PM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
1 986
VCard Forwading via POP vs. Exchange by Whitezin2000
We have several users who have both a POP and an MS Exchange profile in ther MS Outlook setup. POP is the 'default' connection (for send/receive)...
April 20th 07 05:34 PM
by Whitezin2000 Go to last post
0 264
new folder by MoJR
I would like to create a new folder under My Contacts named Counties, so that I could then make new folders for each county. How do I accomplish...
April 20th 07 03:48 PM
by MoJR Go to last post
4 349
Address field is not visible in Address Card View by Don K
I created a custom contact form for my business. At some point in editting the form I have changed the properties of the form so that the address'...
April 20th 07 01:36 PM
by Don K Go to last post
0 457
How do I import Outlook Contacts files from a backup? by Korine
Mr. Valentine, I'm following this discussion because I would like to save my contacts backup (.pst) to a CD-RW. I closed Outlook , found the...
April 20th 07 11:08 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 832
Free hosting forever£¡ by [email protected]
if you have no hosting,I suggest you apply for a free forum. http://support.forumgogo.com More powerful than the phpbb Trait: 100% free and no...
April 20th 07 05:49 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 448
Outlook adds 1 to contacts automatically by [email protected]
Hi, I've been trying to remove the country code from my outlook address book contacts. Everytime I try to fax from outlook it dials the number which...
April 20th 07 03:14 AM
by homeLAN Go to last post
3 1,257
contacts list missing by rocketz21
I've been having a problem where one persons contact list doesn't even show up from the dropdown menu. If you go to write a new message, typically...
April 20th 07 01:52 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 998
mensaje sin entregar en outlook 2007 by ambarelectro
al enviar a algunas direccione en outlook 2007 no se envia el mensaje y en outlook 6 nunca tuve problemas al respecto
April 20th 07 12:30 AM
by ambarelectro Go to last post
0 749
contacts don't show in Outlook '03 address book by punkysabuela
Computer came up without Outlook one day. Dell techs got it back up but contacts no longer show in address book. I have right clicked contacts,...
April 19th 07 09:51 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 600
Importing contacts from outlook 2003 to outlook 2002 by Chris
I know this sounds the wrong way round but is right, please help!
April 19th 07 05:43 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 314
Distribution List too Large by Scott
I recently upgraded a Small Business Server 2003 by including Exchange Server. Prior to this there was a problem with large (300 or so contacts)...
April 19th 07 05:38 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 964
Divide 2 distribution lists into 3 by Cindy H
I'm using Outlook 2003 and one of my distribution lists exceeds the allowable amount so I need to divide the 2 lists into 3. How do I copy parts of...
April 19th 07 05:31 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 399
saving a distribution list that is attachment in e-mail by SITCFanTN
I've read how a distribution list can be attached to an e-mail but I can't find how the recipiant saves the file to their contact list. I sent a...
April 19th 07 05:23 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
7 1,381
Outlook 2002 - Reduce .pst file size by 19holekc
I cannot open the Contacts Folder of Outlook 2002. I keep receiving a message telling me to reduce the size of my .pst file has reached it's...
April 19th 07 10:11 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
1 611
Why did one of my cont folders get bold and have a (1) after it? by rgal926
I have just begun adding contacts in my outlook. I have several different groups of contacts and one just became bolded and a (1) in blue is after...
April 19th 07 09:43 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
1 364
Custom Categories in outlook 2003 by Towdesign
I have imported my list of clients using the backup file with the .PST extension. For my client list I have created over 15 new categories. Now...
April 19th 07 09:42 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
1 317
Outlook 2003 Contacts by ilabcde
I have read several threads on exporting and importing contacts in Outlook 2003. The threads state that you don't export/import contacts. The...
April 19th 07 06:51 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post

From The