Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook 2003 data loss by Hedge
I have recently reformated my hard drive and reload a fresh copy of Outlook 2003. Before doing so, I saved a copy of the address book and data...
April 17th 07 09:54 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 373
How do I send an e-mail to everyone within a common Category ? by Glynn Brooks
I would like to send an e-mail to contacts who have a common Category setting. I've tried two ways to do this, but neither worked. 1. I filtered...
April 17th 07 09:53 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 659
Importing contact list from Hotmail to Outlook 2007 by JetsetJoey
How can I import contact list from Hotmail to Outlook 2007?
April 17th 07 09:52 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 443
Exporting from Outlook 2007 by Henry Roif
When I export Calendar or contacts to excel or access.... Outlook 2007 closes and asks for a report. It seems to be a bug.? Thanks Henry Roif
April 17th 07 04:16 PM
by Henry Roif Go to last post
0 335
How export contacts to excel add contact and import again by Henry Roif
Let me give an example - I have 5 contacts in Outlook - I export them to Excel - Then add a 6th contact IN EXCEL and try to import the excel sheet...
April 17th 07 04:12 PM
by Henry Roif Go to last post
2 578
How do I copy the AutoComplete list to another PC in Outlook ? by Asoka
I have a pc that crashed and now using a new pc. I am able to copy the PST files. However, I also need to copy the AutoComplete files from the...
April 17th 07 01:32 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 510
Problem in opening Outlook 2003 contact- Error Message " The properties dialog box could not be displayed. An invalid ENTRYID was pas. by Jaweed Patel
System configuration: WinXP-2, Outlook 2003. Add ins : Plaxo Local .pst. Some of the contacts are not open,modify or delete.
April 17th 07 01:31 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 551
Contact name show wrong. by Mesak
I use MS Exchange 2003 and MS Outlook 2003. I rename user name and e-mail address of my user. I sent new message to user but it shown wrong name in...
April 17th 07 01:30 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 1,186
Problem in view Outlook 2003 contacts. Error " The properties dialog box could not be displayed. An invalid ENTRYID was pass" by Jaweed Patel
System Configuration: Win XP SP-2 MS Outlook Local .pst profile. I cannot delete or modified or open some of the save contacts details. It gives...
April 17th 07 10:31 AM
by Jaweed Patel Go to last post
0 659
Can not get Address book to open by Jeff G
When I hit the "To" button in a new e-mail message or I hit the address button on Outlook I receive this error message: "The messaging interface...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 17th 07 10:10 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
12 718
copying/emailing contacts from OL2003 to 2000 by j_fw
I have created the new PST file using filenewoutlook data but, when I go to contacts, right click and click on "copy contacts", it wants me to...
April 17th 07 05:48 AM
by j_fw Go to last post
5 526
How to drag a Windows Live map into a contact file in Outlook? by CleanGene
Before Windows Live Maps I could click on the Road Sigh on the Tool Bar and get a Map Quest map that could then be dragged in to the large field on...
April 17th 07 04:04 AM
by CleanGene Go to last post
0 400
e-mail field goes blank by David Cahill
For some reason, Outlook erased my contact information for one of my entries. I have re-entered it, and now the e-mail field will not save. I type...
April 17th 07 02:50 AM
by David Cahill Go to last post
0 784
how do you delete a vcard entry in the vcard file by TGuerin
How do you delete a vcard entry in the vcard file? Can we edit the entries in the vcard file?
April 17th 07 02:34 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,274
Multiple Contacts by LJannL
Can I merge our owner's contacts with his secretary's contacts so that both lists are identical? Basically I am trying to make sure that every...
April 17th 07 02:33 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 294
How do I transfer contacts to Word for mailing list? by PSPulley
I too am having trouble with making mailing labels from my Outlook contacts. I first opened Outlook --- selected Contacts --- Tools --- MailMerge...
April 16th 07 10:21 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 946
How do I transfer my list of Contacts from one comp to another? MO by MiniReefKeeper
How do I transfer my list of Contacts from one computer to another (using ms outlook 2007)? Ultimately, I'm trying to transfer my outlook files...
April 16th 07 09:52 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
7 768
searching contacts in Outlook 2007 by Jackie D
Hi I've got Office 2007 and I want to search my contacts for a particular contact. Can I do this without installing the windows desktop search...
April 16th 07 06:30 PM
by Jackie D Go to last post
2 465
My new computer needs my old messages and contacts! by Jennifer
I recently purchased a new computer and sent my old one to the recyclers, before it went away I took a copy of the hard drive in full. I am trying...
April 16th 07 06:14 PM
by Oliver Vukovics Go to last post
2 337
shared address book by [email protected]
I need help to display shared contacts/address book in my Address Book. I am using Outlook 2003. The post below explains how to display it but in a...
April 16th 07 05:47 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post

From The