Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Is it possible to export contact images in Outlook 2007? by Steven Papier
Is it possible to export contact images in Outlook 2007?
April 16th 07 03:08 PM
by Francine Otterson [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 482
April 16th 07 03:25 AM
by Deborrah Go to last post
2 372
cannot see contacts in address book by Allen O'Loughlin
Have loaded Office 2000 SBE onto Vista machine. When clicking on contacts they are all there. When clicking on address book it is empty. I've tried...
April 16th 07 03:12 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
7 373
Active Sync Contacts problem by andred
I am trying to sync up my Treo 650 using active sync and inbox/calendar synchronize just fine, however, my contacts are not syncing at all. Any...
April 16th 07 03:06 AM
by Murphyk9 Go to last post
9 772
contacts search does not work by Danielle
Just upgraded to Vista from XP Home and transferred (Using Belkin Ez transfer) Outlook 2007 files. Just fixed corruption of pst file. Although I...
April 16th 07 02:58 AM
by Danielle Go to last post
2 1,163
How to make Contact Inspector display HomeAddress for Unsaved contact ? by Harold M Little
The contact has Business Address the "SelectedMailingAddress" set to 2. If contact has Home Address the "SelectedMailingAddress" set to 1. It is...
April 16th 07 02:37 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 449
How do I establish a CMC session to email photos? by alistairmor
Trying to send a photo from microsoft photo editor but message says, "cannot establish a CMC session". Can not find any explanation of or for this....
April 16th 07 01:26 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 524
how to change font in the notes section of contact info by Frankie Vee
I need to know how to change the font in the notes section of the contact information page. I'm ok with all the other fields like...
April 16th 07 01:21 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 796
Transfering conticats to Outlook 2007 in Vista Ultimate by dcarrington01
I am running Vista Ultimate and Office 2007 Enterprise edition, and I am trying to transfer my cntact list from my Windows Mobile 5 smartphone into...
April 16th 07 01:20 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 471
I can't access my contacts from the export file part. How to fix? by blink
I recently migrated to Outlook 2003 with a new laptop and basically took my old Outlook file (.pst) from my old computer and replaced it with the...
April 16th 07 01:19 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 591
Default location for new contacts (and calendar, task, notes) by jdier
I use outlook client for work to connect to the corporate outlook server. So at the top of outlook in folder view I see the IMAP outlook...
April 16th 07 12:43 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,383
How do I view Contact list when writing e-mail by John H
I am having trouble viewing the Contact list as an an address book. This was previously in place and very valuable. I have followed the previous...
April 15th 07 11:14 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 589
my contacts by Saleem
hi, I am running Office Outlook 2007 (part of enterprise edition) on Vista Business. my contacts are not showing in my Address book but I can see...
April 15th 07 11:13 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
6 467
can i export palm software contacts to Outlook 2007? by sedmonson21
I am converting from Palm to Windows mobile for my PDA. I want to transfer my Palm contacts to Outlook, is that possible?
April 15th 07 11:53 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 504
Outlook 2007 to Exchange setup error by XiUser
How do I change Outlook 2007 contact setting from Exchange to local PST file? Initial setup should have been to a local PST file, not Exchange. I...
April 15th 07 11:53 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 563
export contacts to excel add then import by Henry Roif
Let me ask a qustion with an example I hace 5 contacts in Outlook - Export them to Excel - I add 1 Contact in the Spreadsheet then reimport it back...
April 15th 07 11:08 AM
by Henry Roif Go to last post
2 519
Default Save Location for new Contacts (and Calendar items, Notes, Tasks) by Colleen Dier
I use outlook client for work to connect to the corporate outlook server. So at the top of outlook in folder view I see the IMAP outlook...
April 14th 07 06:26 PM
by Oliver Vukovics Go to last post
1 1,839
How do I associate my Contacts folder with a new address book? by SamsterD
I am trying to set up Outlook so that I don't have to go to my Contacts folder, select a contact, then select Action-new message to contact in order...
April 14th 07 11:15 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,019
send one email to a found set in outlook address book? by KHaberwoman
I have 2,000 names in an outlook address book in a public folder using Outlook with Server 2003. I want to send one message to all who are in a...
April 14th 07 09:08 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
1 398
Mass Replace of Address by [email protected]
Our company is changing our e-mail address from xxx.com to yyy.com. My address book has about a thousand contacts 70% of which are internal. Is there...
April 14th 07 03:04 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post

From The