Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook by marshall44
I sent an e-mail to a recipiant whose server will not access it because it is to large. That's ok, but I cannot delete it from my outbox now and it...
April 13th 07 10:02 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 394
My contacts don't show up by ktemay
When I click on the contact button on the navigation pane my contacts don't come up. The navigation pane changes to contacts but whatever I was...
April 13th 07 10:00 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 879
my contacts in office 2007 are not listing as an address book by Riskblue
Contacts are all listed in outlook, but when I open a new email to send and click on the 'To' button nothing is listed. I assume some setting is...
April 13th 07 06:09 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 705
Problem with leading zeros in the area code in Contact's phone numbers. by Alan
Hello, We have a problem with the way the leading zero of the area code is handled in some Contact's phone numbers. For example, say that a UK...
April 13th 07 04:40 PM
by homeLAN Go to last post
1 1,362
Outlook 2002 Address book by BM123
I am converting to Outlook 2002, from Outlook express 6, and have a small problem with the address book. In express we could have multiple folders...
April 13th 07 01:08 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 358
MS Outlook probs. by Dave
cant save a new contact keep getting"UNABLE TO FIND WAB DLL."
April 13th 07 11:24 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 662
Word templates that will pick up fields in Outlook Contacts by Stephen Porter
Outlook 2003 had a feature in Contacts, "Actions" that would allow you to create a Word document using the info in the Contact Field. Very...
April 13th 07 10:18 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 417
File As... order by ricardo cole
I have about 160 contacts and would like to refile as First Last. I currently have them as Last, First. Is there an easy way of globally change the...
April 13th 07 10:16 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 373
How do I create a Word document from Contacts in Outlook 2007 by DBLincoln
Was using Office 2003 and have upgraded to 2007. How do you create a Word doc from Contact or BCM with the Contact details inserted as it was in...
April 13th 07 10:15 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 624
automatic dens and receive by kah
Running Win XP Pro with Outlook 2002. Before having to reformat and reinstall everything, Outlook would automatically send and receive when I...
April 13th 07 10:14 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 297
Contact Folders in Outlook 2002 by SD 22 1966
Is documentation available that describes FULLY how to manage and maintain Contact folders and subfolders? I have contact folders that appear when...
April 13th 07 03:00 AM
by SD 22 1966 Go to last post
5 433
How do I delete a subfolder! by Terri
I suddenly found under one of my contacts a second folder - sub folder - how do I delete this? No idea how it got there but I do not want it! Thanks!
April 13th 07 12:40 AM
by Terri Go to last post
7 836
City/area code by Annette Rudolph
The telphone numbers for all my Outlook contacts are displayed in a wrong way because of the City/area code list in the telephone number. When I...
April 12th 07 11:11 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 734
Unable to copy contacts from PST to Public folder by Matt Williamson
I recently upgraded my exchange server from 5.5 to 2003. We manually copied out all of the public folders into PST files and imported them in on the...
April 12th 07 10:05 PM
by Matt Williamson Go to last post
0 438
No Address Book in Outlook 2007 by Hyroller
Outlook 2007 working properly but No address book in Outlook 2007. All ways of importing or using Contacts as address book are greyed out.
April 12th 07 09:09 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
7 652
Sharing a subset of contacts by Salvete
User A has Contacts, of which user B needs a subset (and for security purposes, "share my contacts" is out of the question). What's the most...
April 12th 07 09:05 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 393
Outlook 2003 contacts missing by Dave
Hi there, Did a complete backup of a customer's hard drive as it wouldn't boot to windows. We got every last file backed up for sure. We then...
April 12th 07 08:49 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 429
"You must accept the End-User License Agreement (EULA)..." by chunnel
I just reinstalled Vista 64, for the 6th time, and now after having installed Office 2003 I keep getting the message that I must accept the EULA and...
April 12th 07 08:36 PM
by chunnel Go to last post
3 698
Links in Contacts by chunnel
I seem to have destroyed all the links that I have from one Contact to another. On the bottom left of the Contact card, I have other names linked...
April 12th 07 08:32 PM
by chunnel Go to last post
2 312
Outlook contact list won't sync by Aviationguy
I am operating with window office 2003. The calender in outlok will sync with my pda - i-mate jasjam operating windows mobile 5.0. However, the...
April 12th 07 08:26 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The