Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Multiple "Contacts" Folders under Outlook Address Book by Glenn
OK. Now, after creating a brand new profile for my Outlook XP and getting it configured, when I go to send an email and click on the "To...", I get...
April 12th 07 08:21 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 696
how to import excel document to outlook by MStroh
I tried to import an excel file to my conacts in Outlook and finished okay however the contacts are not populating at all. Any advice? thank you
April 12th 07 08:05 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 367
Locking phone numbers in a vcard by lbp387
Is there a way to lock the types of phone numbers and order in which they are displayed in a vcard, so that the people I send my vcard to see the...
April 12th 07 08:02 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 482
Outlook 2007 Address Book contact folders by Thailand
I wish to establish additional Contact folders within the Address Book Contacts but can not find any mechanism for this purpose in the tool bar. ...
April 12th 07 04:56 PM
by Oliver Vukovics Go to last post
1 446
how to transfer contacts to address book by Ravi Kumar.A.V.N.
Hi, I'm using outlook 2003. When i opened contacts all the contacts list i can see. But i clicked on addressbook nothing will be there. How i can...
April 12th 07 10:42 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 644
Recover outlook 2003 files from old disk structure file? by CUpshaw
I had to recover my system recently and I am trying to get my pst files reloaded into Outlook 2003....
April 12th 07 10:27 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 520
Importing Outlook contacts by Bob Umlas, Excel MVP
2 computers. Computer "A" has about 500 Outlook contacts. Computer "B" has about 1200 outlook contacts. From computer B I've exported the outlook...
April 12th 07 05:22 AM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
7 452
"Massive Sync Error" by whitaker
Google Desktop locates records that should, but don't, appear in my Outlook "contacts" folder. When I open these records and examine their...
April 12th 07 02:36 AM
by whitaker Go to last post
0 365
seeing subfolders in Vista contacts by Denise
I have subfolders set up in contacts in Windows Mail. When I try add recipients I am unable to see my subfolders. Any suggestions on what to do.
April 11th 07 11:26 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 437
Can't sync contacts to my iPod. by Huck
I cannot sync my Outlook contacts to my iPod using the latest Microsoft Office 2007. I had no problems transferring contacts before using Office...
April 11th 07 10:42 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 419
Merge all address books into the master email address book by Denise
We have just installed Outlook 2007 and have moved our existing files to the new software. When creating a new email message and clicking on 'To'...
April 11th 07 10:27 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 743
Contacts Errors by Bob
I had to do a backup of Outlook from one machine to load on to another machine. Every thing worked great except when I try to go to the Address book...
April 11th 07 04:34 PM
by Bob Go to last post
2 302
can the members of distribution list be hidden? by DumbCluck
have a personal distribution list of business contacts. I want to hide the member names to the group.
April 11th 07 03:39 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,201
categories list not imported by jemimapd
Outlook 2000. After a hard disk crash, I have re-installed the software and imported my pst files. All well until I needed to assign a category....
April 11th 07 11:32 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 448
I cannot open the address book in Outlook. by Jon Wilkie
recently I had to reload windows xp and office and now I can't open the address book in Outlook but I can open Contacts. Hopw can I get my address...
April 11th 07 10:04 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,124
hOW DO i TRANSFER MY OUTLOOK 2000 CONTACTS INTO 2003? by 1doorguy
After toasting my h/d, I had almost all of my old info and programs restored to my new h/d. Although all of my contacts appear in the folder, when I...
April 10th 07 11:49 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 312
Address Book/Contacts by Bill H.
How can I change the "Name" displayed in Outlook/Address Book/Contacts to Lastname, Firstname rather than Firstname Lastname. Same question applies...
April 10th 07 10:28 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 310
pst with Outlook Contacts by Emece
Hi, can I create a pst with Outlook Contacts? Thanks in advance Regards Emece.-
April 10th 07 09:51 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 414
contacts lists not available in address book list. by pbrosen
i used the easy transfer utility to transfer over my files from one computer to my new vista computer. office 2007 on both... Contacts are...
April 10th 07 09:50 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 471
Outlook, office 2007 - fax#s? by trying to send...
When I send an email, and search the address book for email addresses, some of the contacts' fax numbers appear in the list. How do I remove them...
April 10th 07 09:48 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The