Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
How to fax word.doc to multiple contacts by aaallrighty
I can't move my contacts into an address book that fax can use. Outlook help does not say diddlysquat about how to move contacts or use contacts for...
April 10th 07 09:47 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 401
Can't access contacts by AspenMan
I just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to 2003. In the old outlook, I could click on "New" to start a fresh outgoing email window and then click on "TO"...
April 10th 07 09:44 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,125
Distribution list by Meg C.
Outlook sends emails to one of my distribution lists, but they are never received. What can be wrong with the list. It is a soccer team. I have...
April 10th 07 09:42 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 330
How does one show the distribution list name, but not individuals. by wynswid
I want the distribution group name to show, but not the individual names and addresses. Can this be done? Thank you.
April 10th 07 06:14 PM
by Orcasguy Go to last post
2 472
Outlook is useless by Aditya Kumar Singh
during using the OUTLOOK Express i feel a big problem in outlook. and the problem is that i can send a mail from anyone account. means if i want then...
April 10th 07 11:23 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 446
Can I set permissions to contacts based on category? by Myalyjoes
I have some contacts that I want to share and others I don't. Is there a way to set view access only to certain categories? Thanks
April 10th 07 02:49 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
1 470
Outlook XP Problems by Glenn
I was running a trial version of Office 2003 and went back to my full version of Office XP. When I click on the Send/Receive icon, or click on...
April 10th 07 02:30 AM
by Glenn Go to last post
8 669
Outlook Contact Fields/Outlook Connector by J Austin
Can anyone point me to technical information that describes what specific Outlook fields are synchronized in Outlook Connector. I'm getting very...
April 9th 07 11:28 PM
by J Austin Go to last post
0 553
Outlook Contacts Select Names - do not display E-mail Type: FAX by palzie
Outlook 2003: When I'm composing a new e-mail and click the TO: button to bring up the Select Names window and I select Contacts, those contacts...
April 9th 07 10:56 PM
by palzie Go to last post
2 1,022
April 9th 07 09:40 PM
by Rita Go to last post
0 339
Junk filter a benifit or hindrence by Qwelldrin
Hi, I do like a junk mail filter but I believe now that the automatic filter has gone to far, checking my own email address (Sending to Hotmail) it...
April 9th 07 09:35 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 317
User still in Contacts by LMI
I have a user that still remains in mt To... contact field when i start type a name that is similar to the name i don;t want to show i still see...
April 9th 07 09:33 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 335
Outlook Mail Merge - File Attachment by keith
When performing a mail merge in Outlook is there a way to attach files? I am trying to personalize an email with additional information in the form...
April 9th 07 09:33 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 595
New Letter to Contact - Custom Templates by Matthew Palis
I would like to know the best way to create new .dot templates that will insert a contacts data into the .dot when i select it from the "New Letter...
April 9th 07 09:28 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 460
All Groups by egalois
Domain computer, Windows XP pro, latest updates. Exchange server/Outlook Client I recently upgraded my VP's office suite from OfficeXP pro to...
April 9th 07 09:27 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
6 428
Add a field to ALL of the contact cards by acmâ—˜
The fields I need are not in the general tab. They are in the all fields tab under "user defined fields." Is it possible to get the needed fields in...
April 9th 07 08:34 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 385
What does the "Add New Group" in Office 2007 Contacts Do? by Learning to work with the Borg
I know it puts a dandy little blue bar on the side like the "Current View" and "My Contacts" but to what avail? I have yet to figure out how to...
April 9th 07 04:34 PM
by Learning to work with the Borg Go to last post
2 508
Importing from Excel - EM Addresses missing . by NFJim
Found all my answers about importing from Excel here but still have these two odd problems. In my email addresses, the . has been replaced with a #...
April 9th 07 04:10 PM
by NFJim Go to last post
2 525
Microsoft Outlook by Adeeâ„¢
hi, i use microsoft outlook 2007, i can share my newly made calendar but they have read only instead of read and write?. also my client uses 2003...
April 9th 07 03:16 PM
by Adeeâ„¢ Go to last post
0 253
Outlook 2003 - Brithday Reminders by Brad
Outlook is not creating reminders or Calendar events when I am adding new contacts with birthdays or anniversaries or when I am adding...
April 9th 07 12:17 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The