Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook Web Access & getting the GAL to show in it's entirety? Th by Christine
In Outlook Web Access, how can I get the Global Address List to show in it's entirety instead of doing a find, when I click on the To field of a new...
April 6th 07 02:58 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 331
Sharing my distribution lists with other users by palzie
I have created several distribution lists over time and would like to share with my office workers - how do I do this?
April 6th 07 01:08 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 402
Contact Lookup by mark713
I'm using Outlook 2007 and connecting with an Exchange 2007 server. I upgraded from the 2003 versions of both. After I create a new email and...
April 5th 07 11:32 PM
by mark713 Go to last post
0 370
need contacts ordered by last name when addressing email by dlc
My contacts are ordered by last name first in outlook but when I go to address an email they show up otrdered by first name. Have already set...
April 5th 07 10:36 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 417
Address Book by Bryan
I have a large Outlook file and I have double checked that all 10 Contacts Folders have been checked to Show this folder as an email Address Book. ...
April 5th 07 10:30 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 336
Trying to have one Outlook address book between two users by [email protected]
I am trying to setup Outook 2003 in the following manner. I want user 1's Outlook address book to be the default for user 2. The ultimate reason...
April 5th 07 08:47 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 424
April 5th 07 08:45 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 419
Display of Recipient Names by keith
Is there a way to send an email to a distribution list and / or multiple addresses but have the only address visible to the recipient be just their...
April 5th 07 08:43 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 567
WINDOWS INSTALLER SERVICE NOT INSTALLED CORRECTLY. by RRAPHYL
HOW DO I CORRECT WINDOWS INSALLER INSTALLATION.
April 5th 07 08:38 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 447
setup of contacts by Cathleen M. Smith
How can I put multiple names on one contact card and use all the names for mailing labels?
April 5th 07 08:32 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 469
Contacts as Address Book - Outlook 2007 by deleteriousone
The Address book in my Outlook 2007 is blank, i have read many post and tried all the proposed soultuions i could find without a satisfactory...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 5th 07 08:29 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
13 1,275
Outlook 2003/2007 and Business Contact Manager by MaSue
We currently have Outlook 2003 and Business Contact Manager on our server. Is there any way to share the contact and calendar with other users? Do...
April 5th 07 07:46 PM
by MaSue Go to last post
0 452
problem importing Excel into outlook by Dory
I am trying to import my addresses from excel into outlook. I keep getting the error message that the excel translator was unable to recognize the...
April 5th 07 06:48 PM
by Jack Go to last post
2 453
Distribution List troubles by Heidi F
I created distribution lists in our company public contacts. Whenever we use the list to send an email, not everyone receives the email. It is not...
April 5th 07 06:16 PM
by Heidi F Go to last post
0 349
card scan by rena212
I used card scan6.0.6 and sync to outlook 2003, however i keep getting a script error when trying to view the contact in outlook. Does anyone know...
April 5th 07 04:26 PM
by rena212 Go to last post
0 373
New Machine, from Outlook 2003 to 2007 by Jason
Hello, I am having an issue that I would imagine others have had too, but I'm unable to find a solution on the newsgroups or internet. Here is the...
April 5th 07 03:50 PM
by Word problems Go to last post
5 428
PST Files by kah
Using Outlook 2002 - Put in new hard drive and installed windows, software, etc. Now I would like to copy my pst files from the old drive to the...
April 5th 07 10:38 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 256
Having outlook contact names in spell check dictionary by dgor
Hi I'm using Windows Vista on a Tablet PC with great handwriting recognition. I wonder how it is possible to have all names of all outlook contacts...
April 5th 07 07:06 AM
by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 513
Printing user fields with rest of contact information by Vanessa
Outlook v2003. I would like to print user fields along with the rest of my contact information. When I look at my print preview now it only prints...
April 5th 07 03:28 AM
by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 371
Printing Journal Entries by mbn
We have Outlook Exchange Server. I want to be able to print all the journal enty details for a contact for an offsite meeting. Is there a way?
April 5th 07 03:28 AM
by Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The