Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook 2003 by [email protected]
I need to know how to erase a old office phone number from my e-mail. Can anyone help? Thx, Nick
April 5th 07 01:10 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 329
Email merge with an attachment by Donna Aten
I need to send an email to a group of people with an attachment. Someone on this ng gave me the name of a few programs that will do this, however,...
April 4th 07 10:23 PM
by Donna Aten Go to last post
2 392
Where can I find a listing of all the auto-complete email addresses? by [email protected]
I understand this is stored in cached file? Is it possible to find a listing of all the auto-complete email addresses (for example when you type in...
April 4th 07 10:05 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 606
Secondary Lists/Sorting by Suzmo
How do I set up separate contact lists to save in their own folders?
April 4th 07 08:33 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 372
Outlook Address Book by Eric C. Vogel [Win Live! MVP]
Sorry, I do not have Outlook open. But I cannot get the folders displayed in the Global Address Book. The checkbox to do so is greyed out for both...
April 4th 07 07:51 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 383
Future suggestion for Contacts by JYokom
Since the days of dialup modems are numbered, I have a suggestion for future versions of Outlook. Microsoft needs a dialing service. you can input...
April 4th 07 06:46 PM
by JYokom Go to last post
0 366
can outlook be searched using phone or fax number? by [email protected]_SPAM
Have only a fax # to search outlook. They are included as standard info in dept or individual listings. Unable to find anything in help menu - does...
April 4th 07 04:29 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 301
How do I set up the to's & cc's in one distribution list? by leecyn
I need help setting up my distro list but I want all the contacts in one list but when I send emails to them some of them just need to be cc'd.
April 4th 07 04:27 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 422
How do I import all company contacts from global address book? by johnnyz197034
Can anyone help me out transferring global address book to contacts. I can't imagine I have to do it one at a time. Any help would be greatly...
April 4th 07 03:43 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 418
Code error in custom contact form - Outlook 2003 by [email protected]
Hi, I have been working on producing a custom contact form for our company in Outlook 2003. This adapts some code that I got...
April 4th 07 01:15 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 618
Outlook Contacts list is abbreviated --- Why? by Bruce in BR
I have an outlook address book with 199 entries. If I am within the "contacts" tab, I can use them all effectively. However, if I am within the...
April 4th 07 12:02 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
8 583
all contacts not appearing in auto compelete list by off
dear all I have outlook 2003 installed on my system. All the contacts are imported and different sub folder are been set for different catogories....
April 4th 07 11:17 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 400
How do i set up Outlook for voice communications thru telephone? by Jason
I'm trying to figure out how to call contacts from Outlook. Is it possible to plug in a phone line, headset and microphone for communicating...
April 4th 07 10:38 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 303
Show mutliple email address book in tree view by Brian Hoyt
Is there a way to have the Address Book show the primary Contacts folder and any sub folders in a tree view? Meaning when you clicked on Contacts...
April 4th 07 10:38 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 671
any suggestions for outlook locking up when going into contacts? by bob anderson
periodically, outlook locks up when going into contacts. just getting out of outlook does not work; we have to reboot the pc
April 4th 07 05:38 AM
by Nikki Go to last post
1 646
replace exsisting contacts, outlook 2k3 from a.pst of another comp by mikedrob
i tried to import the .pst file for contacts only. outlook appears to take the import but when i restart outlook the contacts are still from the...
April 3rd 07 09:15 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 434
How search for e-mail address in address book? by Confused in Maine
I want to be able to find a specific e-mail address in my address book (when I don't know the name of the person, only have the e-mail address). It...
April 3rd 07 09:14 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 560
import groups from outlook express addres book to m. outlook by Ossie
I am trying to start using microsoft outlook, but don't whant to lose everything I had set up in outlook express. Is there any way to transfere the...
April 3rd 07 09:10 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 490
Order of appearance of LastName FirstName is unpredictably reverse by jambalaya88
I migrated from Outlook 2003 to 2007 about a month ago (on Windows XP fully updated). I have a couple thousand contacts in Outlook. Yesterday I...
April 3rd 07 09:09 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 1,598
After old daylight savings time adjustment email times are off 1 h by terrie_montana
We didn't adjust our time with the new daylight savings date, but instead went 3 weeks off 1 hour. We are on NT4 and Microsoft Exchange. When the...
April 3rd 07 08:42 PM
by terrie_montana Go to last post

From The