Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
syncronize contacts in different folders with pocket pc by Sudhir
I have contacts stored in 5 folders because Outlook 2003 does not allow me to have CONTACT subfolders. When I try to syncronize with my pocketPC...
January 28th 07 06:41 PM
by Sudhir Go to last post
2 410
MS Outlook by Neeraj
How can I set my Outlook to automatically save the e-mail IDs of the messages I reply to - just like I could do on Outlook Express? Neeraj
January 28th 07 06:12 PM
by Ben M. Schorr - MVP Go to last post
1 356
Business Contact Manager multiple "contact field changes" by simplesimon
Is there a way to change muliple contact names at one time? Exaple xyz xyz xyz xyz inc. xyz inc. If xyz is a company who we have multiple contacts...
January 28th 07 03:26 PM
by Peter Marchert Go to last post
4 535
Thai in contact by Yuksri
How to make Thai name readable in contact. It 's pretty strange that menu and other pages can read Thai, only the contact page that display " ??? "....
January 28th 07 02:36 PM
by Yuksri Go to last post
0 423
How do I import contacts & calendar from Hotmail to Outlook? by Vicki
Hi, Folks. I've set up my Hotmail account in Office Outlook 2003, but my Contacts and Calendar aren't there. Does anyone know how to set up the...
January 28th 07 12:35 PM
by Vicki Go to last post
0 699
add a field like "anniversary" in contact form by [email protected]
Hi all, I need to add a data field in the first page of the contact form. How can I add a data picker? How can I add this date to my calendar as a...
January 28th 07 11:58 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 554
spam folder by Big Al
I updated to microsoft office outlook 2003 sp2. I set preferences to include contacts as safe senders. However the program keeps sending emails from...
January 28th 07 08:27 AM
by Big Al Go to last post
0 366
Photo display by Manju
Is there a way to choose 'contact photo' as a display field in normal view? Thanks
January 28th 07 03:28 AM
by Manju Go to last post
2 551
Journals for multiple contacts folders by Innovo Solutions
Outlook 2003 I have set up two separate contacts folders. When I go to Tools - Options - Journal Options, the only contacts that are available...
January 28th 07 02:13 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 520
Additional Emails by Frustrated
I have run into a problem with adding new email addresses to the same contact. After adding the name, I tab to the next field, and the address...
January 27th 07 09:53 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 294
Sort within categories? (Oulook 2003) by Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell
Hi there! For some reason, when viewing by categories, the categories themselves are alphbetical, but the contacts in them, which should be sorted...
January 27th 07 09:52 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 579
Export Contacts by Karl
Hello, I am trying to export a outlook 2002 contact list to use on another computer. I have very little experience with outlook. I read some of the...
January 27th 07 09:46 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 360
contact birthday view by TBR13
Hi, I was trying to create a new view in my contacts to show only the birthdays. This I have managed to do. But I was then hoping I could sort this...
January 27th 07 09:02 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 448
How can I arrange contacts into separate groups by Jim Berglund
I want to be able to add many contacts from another database (no problem) and keep them separate from my regular contacts. It will then be easier...
January 27th 07 10:13 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
1 453
Outlook 2007 - import/export vCard problems by Mike
Outlook 2007 (like previous versions of Outlook) still fails to properly implement the vCard standard. In a VCF file with mulitple records, Outlook...
January 27th 07 05:38 AM
by Mike Go to last post
4 1,114
how do I change country code for south Africa from 09 to 00 by NDCMART
Telkom South Africa has changed the country exit code from 09 to 00 and as a result my telephone numbers stored in Contacts as +27 (XX) XXX XXXX no...
January 27th 07 12:51 AM
by homeLAN Go to last post
3 513
How to import Hotmail Favorites to Outlook 203 new address book by John109
I want to import my favorites from Hotmail into Outlook 2003. When I try they automatically go to the Contacts folder. I want to pick and choose...
January 26th 07 11:21 PM
by John109 Go to last post
0 317
How do I enter more than one mobile phone number for a contact in Outlook 2003? by [email protected]
I have a colleague who has two mobile phone numbers. One is a chinese number, the other is a hong kong mobile number. I can reach him at one during...
January 26th 07 08:57 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 991
Contacts/Address Book Question by Techie
When I open a new message click on the To; for an e mail address; I always have to click the dropdown at Show Names From the .........list. I have...
January 26th 07 06:42 PM
by Peter Durkee Go to last post
1 322
Setup exchange public folders in OL2003 by Brandon
We have an exchange server 2000 and are switching over from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003 BCM. Is there a reference on how to get our public folders...
January 26th 07 03:36 PM
by Brandon Go to last post

From The